W&A prepares plans to guide long-term investment and growth that capitalizes on short-term opportunities for success.
- Economic Development Strategic Plans
- General Plan Economic Development Elements
- Marketing Plans and Strategies
- Community Revitalization
- Downtown Plans
W&A delivers information about the market potential to attract commercial and industrial business establishments that can absorb vacant and underutilized sites. We use methods and models, derived from our years of experience, to analyze commercial, industrial, and residential markets for regions, cities, small areas, and neighborhoods.
- Retail Expansion Opportunities
- Attract Industry Targets
- Land Demand and Absorption
- Housing Markets
- Other Specialized Land Uses
W&A informs governmental agencies and area residents about the economic and fiscal benefits of new private investment and proposed land development projects.
- Residential and Commercial Land Development
- Renewable Energy
- Transportation Systems
- Technology, Research, and Development
- Cultural and Outdoor Recreation Facilities
W&A determines the feasibility of proposed economic development programs, land development projects, and infrastructure improvements needed to attract private investment. Feasibility analysis provides a road map for implementing a proposed project rather than just yielding a yes or no answer to complex problems.
- Urban Infill
- Highest and Best Use
- Water, Sewer, and Other Infrastructure Improvements
- Business Incentives
- Land Subdivision